Where We Store Your Information
Information We Collect
We collect information when you register as a user of our website:
- Description: Your current picture/profile picture(optional), user name, password.
- Contact: Verified email address
- Banking/Payment Information: Stripe
Some information shall be shown publicly in your profile; e.g., your profile picture, your username, and other information.
Meyers Adventures LLC collects the following information when you use the website: ▪ internet protocol (IP) addresses;
▪ browser type;
▪ Internet Service Provider (ISP);
▪ date and time stamp;
▪ referring/exit pages;
▪ For your information, these are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies are simply tiny text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device by a Website and/or app’s server. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier, the Website and/or app’s domain name, and some digits and numbers. In this policy, all of these technologies will be called “Cookies”.
- To verify your user account;
- To determine the time you are logged in;
- To secure your user account;
- To determine and fight against spam, malware, etc.
- To determine users interest in showing ads;
- To have the fullest experience possible;
- To Develop and protect new products, services, features, and functionality
Types of Cookies We Use
Necessary cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our Website and/or app and using its features. For example, these cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account.
Functionality cookies let us operate the site by the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the site during future visits.
These cookies enable us and third-party services to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the Website and/or app. These cookies do not contain personal information such as names and email addresses and are used to help us improve your user experience of the Website and/or app.
a. Enabling and disabling cookies and removing cookies
- If you want to enable, restrict, or block the cookies that are set by our Website and/or app, you can do so through your browser setting. Alternatively, you can visit www.internetcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers and devices. You will find general information about cookies and details on how to delete cookies from your device.
b. Right to access, correct, or delete your data
c. Tips, questions and complaints
How We Use Your Information:
We use the information we collect in various ways; our objective is to give you good service without any kind of hassle and legally binding. Using information includes:
- Provide support to you
- Verify your identity to prevent fraud
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop and protect new products, services, features, and functionality
- Promote any of our services, promotion to you which you may have the interest, it will be notified to you after agreeing on the opt-out option
- Send you communications by email. We may use email to share information about our site or to respond to support inquiries.
- Necessary to use for any legal purpose or inquire.
Your Rights Regarding Personal Information of Yours:
In Meyers Adventures LLC your Personal Information/data shall be protected by CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) Privacy Rights and GDPR Data Protection Rights as long as we store your personal information/data.
CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) Privacy Rights:
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights:
If you are a resident of EEA, the following rights are entitled to you:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Personal Information Sharing with Third Parties:
We do not share/sell/rent any of your personal information to any third party except the Banking/Payment information of yours.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.