Are you planning a trip to Waco, Texas? If so, you may be wondering what hidden gems the locals recommend. Luckily, we have you covered! Here are some of the best hidden gems to check out during your visit to Waco.
1. The Hippodrome Theatre – This historic theatre has been a staple of downtown Waco since 1914. It has been restored to its former glory and now features live performances, movies, and a full-service restaurant and bar. It’s the perfect place to catch a show or grab a bite to eat.
2. Cameron Park – This 416-acre park is located in the heart of Waco and offers something for everyone. From hiking and biking trails to disc golf and playgrounds, there’s no shortage of activities to enjoy. Plus, the views of the Brazos River are simply stunning.
3. Dichotomy Coffee & Spirits – If you’re looking for a unique coffee shop experience, look no further than Dichotomy. This cozy spot serves up delicious coffee drinks, craft cocktails, and small bites. It’s the perfect place to relax and unwind after a day of exploring.
4. The Dr Pepper Museum – Did you know that Dr Pepper was invented in Waco? Learn all about this iconic soft drink at the Dr Pepper Museum. You can even sample different flavors from around the world in the soda fountain.
5. Spice Village – This eclectic shopping destination features over 60 boutiques and shops under one roof. From home decor to clothing to gourmet food items, you’re sure to find something you love at Spice Village.
These are just a few of the hidden gems that locals recommend in Waco, Texas. Be sure to add them to your itinerary for a truly unforgettable trip!